Texas Roadhouse Customer Gives Account Of Meal ‘Surprise’

Hello everyone! Ever had an unpleasant surprise at a restaurant? Well, a woman in Midland, Texas, named Kimberly Rios, certainly did, and it’s causing quite a stir on social media. Imagine this: you’re enjoying a meal at your favorite spot, Texas Roadhouse, and then… a cockroach decides to join the party. Yikes!

Kimberly, a former waitress, posted a video on TikTok capturing her shock at the unexpected guest. In the video, Kimberly, her friend, and a small child are seen scanning their menus. Suddenly, a cockroach appears on their table, and that’s when the mood shifts from casual dining to disgust.

In the video, Kimberly’s disappointment with Texas Roadhouse is palpable. She wrote, “All my years going to Texas Roadhouse in Midland, Texas, never have I been so disappointed.” As they tried to enjoy their meal, the cockroach made its unwelcome presence known, crawling around the table and even into the menu. Talk about a meal spoiler!

Kimberly handed her phone to her friend, who captured the cockroach scuttling along the table. After the video ended, Kimberly took action and confirmed in the comments that she killed the roach. She noted that although she could have reacted more dramatically, she chose to handle the situation calmly.

Texas Roadhouse, in response, emphasized their commitment to cleanliness. They stated, “We take the cleanliness of our restaurants very seriously and make it a top priority at every location, and our Midland, TX, is no different.” They also mentioned that the local health department conducted two inspections following the incident and found no evidence of pests.

Interestingly, Kimberly’s experience is not isolated. Another TikTok user, Rashida Hameed, posted a similar video from a Texas Roadhouse in El Cajon, California, where a cockroach crashed her birthday dinner. Rashida’s video showed the cockroach quickly crawling across the table, causing a panic among the diners.

Cockroaches in restaurants are a big deal. They’re a health code violation and can lead to serious consequences, including spreading diseases like E. coli and salmonella.

According to Ecolab, these nocturnal insects prefer dark places near food and moisture but will venture out when hungry.

So, folks, while dining out can be a great experience, it’s always a good idea to be aware of your surroundings. And if you do encounter an unwanted guest like a cockroach, it’s best to inform the staff immediately so they can address the issue promptly.

Stay tuned for more updates, and let’s hope your next dining experience is pest-free!

Daily Mail


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here